In addition to the preparation that has been going on for the upcoming presidential election that will take place in two years’ time, political parties have been also trying to get the accurate and exact required party’s flag bearer towards the election of the year twenty twenty three.
The People’s Democratic Party (PDP)) which happens to be the opposition party in the country has got its bearing early than the ruling party, the All Progressive Congress (APC). The members of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) have put their faiths in Peter Obi from Anambra State.
On the other hand, the All Progressive Congress (APC) has not been so realistic about the decision to take in the way of selecting their party’s flag bearer for the twenty twenty three presidential election. Although there are some days to the election but the party must be prepared if it wants to retain power in the year twenty twenty three.
Anyone who knows how equity and justice system work out will not think otherwise when we mention the former Governor of Lagos State as the next flag bearer of the party. Tinubu is the rightful owner of the post and he is entitled to it. He should contest under the platform of the party if not for some circumstances that surround him.
With what is happening in this current administration, the people of Nigeria have lost hope in the ruling party already. They may not want to vote a popular APC politician in the year twenty twenty-three presidential election. They can still go for those that are not well-known.
It would be advisable for Mr Bola Ahmed Tinubu to drop ambitions before the year twenty twenty-three presidential election and he should support these two APC politicians before the election.
1) Governor Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti State
The governor has been showing interest consistently in ruling the country for a long period of time. He knows he is going to lose to Tinubu if a primary election is considered but that doesn’t stop him from fighting for it.
This shows how Fayemi is prepared for the post. Besides, he is the only qualified candidate for the post of president in the Southwestern part of the country. Tinubu should back Fayemi.
2) Governor Yaya Bello of Kogi State
Governor Yaya Bello of Kogi State is the most talked about about Northern Governor in the year twenty twenty. He does things extraordinarily. He doesn’t follow conventional ways of doing things.
Governor Yaya Bello has a close relationship with the former Governor of Lagos State, Mr. Bola Ahmed Tinubu. It would be easy for Tinubu to recommend him for the post. Tinubu should drop ambitions and back the two.
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years