Undoubtedly, the ministry of education must have allowed schools to reopen, however, there is a need for the issue of school reopening to be reconsidered. This is because, the safety of students should be given a more thought.
Recently, the Nigeria Center For Disease Control (NCDC) has reported that the country recorded 136 new cases as at 26th of September 2020.
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), in their tweeter page, also noted that three more deaths had been added to the virus’ death toll.
Suggestively, looking at the fact that the virus is still spreading when students have not resumed school, what would be the fate of the country if students resume school. This will only cause inflation in the number of COVID-19 cases. Therefore, to avoid such a thing from happening, I am suggesting that school reopening should be suspended and postponed to next year January. At least before then, every necessity required for a more guaranteed safe reopening of schools will be put in place.
What do you think about this? Drop your comment below.
Please SHARE and LIKE.
- Voice – Unpredictable
- Just in: Dele Momodu Begs EFCC To Stop Parade Of Arrested Suspects (Photo)
- A Rich Guy gave out all his Wealth to the Poor, Then he Died but with Something Valuable than Money
- Voice – Into The Mirror
- Bree Runway – ATM ft. Missy Elliott
- Gambino Galaxia – Kichta
- Gambino Galaxia – Satellite
- Gambino Galaxia – Je m’évade
- Gambino Galaxia – Beretta
- Gambino Galaxia – Napoli