Recall, ASUU has been on strike for over five months now due to the fact that the federal government has refused to pay some members of the union who failed to enroll into the federal government’s IPPIS as a payroll software mandated for all public officials.
Till date the Academic Staff Union Of Universities (ASUU) still remain on strike because the federal government has not yet approved the payment system they are demanding.
Recall that the federal government of Nigeria initially approved the reopening of schools across the country without giving a particular date, giving all states the authority to reopen once they meet up with all the necessary precautions given by the presidential task force on Covid-19 for safe reopening.
Just yesterday, the Minister of Education, Mallam Adamu Adamu made an announcement that all schools across the should resume on Monday, 12th of October, including Unity schools.
In my opinion, The Academic Staff Union of University (ASUU) will call off strike before Monday, 12th of October because the federal government has officially set Monday, 12 of October as resumption date for all schools including federal tertiary institutions.
In my view, the federal government may resolve the issues between them and ASUU before the 12 of October because they won’t want a situation where by students that has been told to resume schools on 12 will still remain at home due to ASSU strike.
Comment below and please share with others.
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years