Initially before now, the Federal Government, through the Presidential Task Force (PTF), had lifted the ban on religious gatherings, and has amended the curfew from 10 pm to 4 am, but did not lifts the ban on schools, so as to curtail the spread of COVID19 pandemic in Nigeria.
As a result of the havoc COVID19 pandemic has caused to various sectors in Nigeria, including the education sector. We have heard of various advice from school proprietors, vice-chancellors, professors, teachers, parents, and other people who have been affected in one way or the other.
The ban imposed on schools has caused setbacks in the advancement and progress of education sectors in Nigeria, and our government is working hard to solve the setbacks.
Previously, an Educational professional, Professor Sidikat Ijaiya, past Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Academics, University of Ilorin, has advised the Federal Government to confirm that proper inspection of schools should be accomplished before lifting the ban on schools.
Before the COVID19 pandemic struck Nigeria, we all know that some schools in Nigeria lack some facilities such as, overcrowded classrooms, bad hygiene, some class are not comfortable for learning, shortage of teachers, etc.
Before schools can resume, they will need some things so as to curtail the spread of COVID19 pandemic, e.g sitting materials, more teachers, Sanitizers, water supply, face masks, and other necessary things.
In connection with this, it is possible that school might resume amid COVID19, but schools will be forced to close back if they do not provide the necessary materials, so as to curb the spread of COVID19.
All authorities in schools should ensure that they provide this necessary material because this might be part of the proper inspection that would be administered by the Federal government.
What is your advice to the government regarding the implementation of guidelines to curb the COVID19 pandemic?
Kindly like, comment, share, and follow for more updates.
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years