My name is Shanice. This is not the first time I am talking about this, I narrated it in one of the popular Facebook pages on how I caught him (my husband) on top of our maid, and to make matters even worse, they were doing it on my matrimonial bed. This, I have never believed what I witnessed update. I wish I could burst but before I sink into depression. Let me share with you what exactly happened to me that particular day.
It was on a Friday and my husband knows exactly how and at what time I attend my evening classes. Fully aware of this, he hatched a plan to cheat with a maid while I was away for classes. I usually finish my classes at 9.30 PM. He knew of this but unfortunately, that day, classes failed because the lecturer was sick who sent us SMS when we had already reported. It might have been a blessing in disguise. I called my hubby to tell him we are still waiting for the class to commence, I also told my maid to prepare food early and keep some in the hotpot. Little did they know that I was after something. I wanted to surprise them.
So by good luck, my friends gave me a lift back home where I arrived home unexpectedly. Immediately I arrived, I knocked on the door but nobody opened it. I thought maybe my husband had gone to the market and the maid was preparing food. When I listened carefully, I heard noise from the bedroom: “Wooi kula kabisa ni tamu kama sukari,” she moaned in pleasure.
When I heard that statement, my adrenaline rose and I almost collapsed. I knocked on the door harder and shouted, What’s happening here? That is when my husband came and opened the door. I asked about all the noise and he gave a lame excuse that he was just watching TV which was on high volume. I did not buy that statement.
At first, I thought it was a crazy decision but on a Saturday we met at Nairobi’s Afya Centre and he took me to his office where I explained my problems. I was shocked that he is the man behind many cases of couples getting stuck.
The following week, I received a call from my mother that my sister’s dowry was being paid and I must be present. I told my husband about the story and informed him I would be away for the whole weekend.
On a Saturday morning, while I was cooking chapatti, I heard my phone ring and it was my husband who was calling. I picked the call and from his voice, he was not well. He told me to hurry up because he was dying. When I asked why he explained that our maid trapped him and they are stuck. I laughed at the fool! That evening I traveled to Nairobi and at the same time informed Mugwenu about the issue. I also consulted my friends on the way forward.
When I arrived home my husband pleaded with me to forgive him and promised to give me KSh 500K to undo what I did. It is after I obtained the money that I set him free and divorced him completely.
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years