A young Nigerian man, identified as Oluwamayowa Adeyemi, has been shot dead on a residential street in east London.
The Deceased, Oluwamayowa Adeyemi
A young Nigerian man, Oluwamayowa Adeyemi was shot and killed outside his home in Hackney over the weekend.
Adeyemi, also known as Samson, 21, was killed in Clapton, east London, last Friday night June 5th. He was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics, with a post-mortem revealing a gunshot wound to the chest as the cause of death.
Police were called at 11.30pm on June 5 to reports of shots fired in Brakenfield Close, E5. They found Samson suffering gunshot injuries outside his home where he later died.
Homicide detectives from the Metropolitan Police’s Specialist Crime Command have appealed for information.
A 22-year-old man arrested on suspicion of murder has been released on bail.
Detective Chief Inspector Paul Considine said: ‘Following initial enquiries we know that there were people in Brackenfield Close at the time of the shooting.
‘I would urge those people, and anyone else who has information that could progress this investigation to get in contact immediately.’
He added: ‘This is a tragic incident that has resulted in the loss of a young man’s life and has left his family and friends devastated.
‘If you can help us find those responsible, then please get in contact.‘
Police Borough Commander Marcus Barnett said: ‘We understand this is a concerning time for Hackney residents, but please be assured we have increased our resources in the borough and are providing support to the investigation team
‘Our thoughts remain with the victim and his family during this devastating time for them.
‘Get in touch with us if you see something or know something about a crime that has either happened or might potentially happen – your information can save lives.’
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years