The presidential task force on covid-19, chaired by the secretary to the government of the federation, Mr Boss Mustapa has assured the Nigerian students that academic activities will resume by 18th January 2021.
This is to debunk allegations that the federal government is planning to postpone the school resumption date indefinitely. Before this announcement by the presidential task force, many students were worried over the prolonged closure of schools across the country due to the outbreak of the Nobel Corona virus (covid-19).
The presidential task force is a committee set up by the Mr president Muhammad Buhari to provide insights, guidelines and regulations during the outbreak of the deadly Corona virus in the country. The committee is also responsible for providing public awareness on the steps being taken by the federal government to control the spread of the disease across the states. So far, the committee consists of few ministers from various ministries, directors of federal agencies and departments.
- Voice – Unpredictable
- Just in: Dele Momodu Begs EFCC To Stop Parade Of Arrested Suspects (Photo)
- A Rich Guy gave out all his Wealth to the Poor, Then he Died but with Something Valuable than Money
- Voice – Into The Mirror
- Bree Runway – ATM ft. Missy Elliott
- Gambino Galaxia – Kichta
- Gambino Galaxia – Satellite
- Gambino Galaxia – Je m’évade
- Gambino Galaxia – Beretta
- Gambino Galaxia – Napoli