Minister of State for Education, Emeka Nwajiuba said this while speaking during the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 in Abuja daily briefing.
Minister of State for Education, Emeka Nwajiuba
Emeka Nwajiuba, Nigeria’s Minister of State for Education, has suggested that schools may reopen after the ban on interstate travel has been lifted nationwide.
The ban was placed by the Federal government as part of measures to contain the spread of the novel Coronavirus in the country.
The Minister said this at the daily briefing of the Presidential Task Force on COVID19 today June 8.
According to the Minister, teachers and students will have to be able to have access to roads to travel back to their schools for academic activities to resume. He also said that schools will not be allowed to open unless medical experts have given their nod for resumption of academic activities.
“You heard about neighbouring countries that reopened and shut down again. You have heard about numbers spiking as a result of reopening the schools. Of all the things I would like to do, I wouldn’t want to experiment with your children.
What we are planning is to actually bring in those exit years first as soon as those who are in charge of the blockade lift it because there is no way we can open our schools if teachers cannot come.
So, we are looking at somewhere after when this interstate lockdown is lifted because we need to have that kind of openness for even the children to move” he said.
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years