Nobody can boldly say this year’s hasn’t affected them in one way or the other either positively or negatively it the bulk of people will definitely say negatively.
From the COVID – 19 pandemic which rocked the world and found its way to Nigeria which led to lockdown in many parts of the country and shutting down of many businesses and schools.
It also lost to the loss of jobs for many breadwinners and it was a moment to forget as students of higher institution had to come back home with their counterparts in secondary schools witnessing a postponement of their Waec exams.
The exams were written months ago when there was an ease in the lockdown under strict guidelines and the students have been waiting for the results but then came the endSars protests which has led to something else after it was hijacked.
The results of the Waec exams was due to be released this week as said by the governing body but the ongoing chaos in the country has led to a postponement of the Results to next week and the students will have to wait a week more to know their fate. The body took to its Twitter handle to dish out the information and the reason.
Below is a screenshot of the Tweet.
This means students still have a week to calm their Nevers down before knowing their fate.
Good luck to the results-awaiting people.
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years