The Lagos State Government has scheduled the phases in which schools are to reopen. This includes both public and private schools. According to the State Government, kindergarten and nursery Schools will not reopen. This is because of the following
– It’s Impossible to maintain social distancing among Nursery and kindergarten pupils
– They are vulnerable to COVID-19
– It is so risky to expose them to the deadly virus
Private Primary and Secondary Schools to Resume on 21st September 2020 while in public schools, since the population are much, Only JSS3 and SS2 are to Resume on the 21st SEPTEMBER,2020.
It’s indeed highly commendable to Lagos State Government for the bold step taken in the Resumption of schools. In my opinion, the step taken and the phases stipulated is ok and just fine. At least students in Lagos State now have hope of Resumption. Just hoping other state will follow suit and take the necessary measures so that students can return to school.
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years