Yesterday, the senate president of the Nigeria’s House of Assembly, Doctor Ahmad Ibrahim Lawan met with members of the Academic Staff Union of Universities, over the strike they embarked on since the month of March.
He made it known that the cause of the main dispute between the federal government and the ASUU was the Integrated Personnel and Payroll Information System otherwise called IPPISS, of which he interfered to it yesterday.
He said, Nigeria doesn’t need this kind of situation whereby universities will be shut against students because, students are the victims.
He said, the government can’t expect ASUU to accept whatever thing they tell them and also, ASUU can’t expect federal government to give in to all their demands.
He said that members of ASUU have shared with him the alternative program they want to use to replace the IPPISS the federal government is imposing on them and that, he will see to it and make sure that schools reopen so soon.
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years