Nigeria News Headlines This Morning, Wednesday 8th Of July, 2020.
1) FG says it will build a concrete bridge over the Wase Waterways in Wase LGA of Plateau State, as a replacement for the one that collapsed.
2) Despite coronavirus, our revenue has been positive — Apapa Customs boss
3) Licensed agents commend Customs over revenue generation.
4) Port congestion: Customs reactivates ILT long-room.
5) Onne Customs boss host Police, Navy, FRSC counterparts.
6) Congestion at terminals escalates, stacking rises to seven levels.
7) Shippers’ Council kicks against storage charges on exports.
8) COVID-19: Telcos still losing money despite strong outlook – Adebayo
9) Smile unveils MYSmile app for easy account management.
10) Maritime Regulatory Environment: New industry superstructure emerges.
11) Extradite Kashamu to face criminal trials in America, the group tells US Govt.
12) Oshiomhole and APC chairmanship saga
13) Nigerian Army @ 157, the role of corporate social responsibility in the fight against insurgency
14) Nigeria records 503 new COVID-19 cases; total 29,879, fatalities 669.
15) Cameroon govt dispels ‘phantom’ talks with separatist leaders.
16) You came at a time Nigeria needed you most, proud citizen hails ‘mother’ Sadiya Farouq in an open letter.
17) Alleged Extortion: Apapa traffic takes a turn for the worse.
18) NIMASA, Navy harmonize the training curriculum.
19) Ekiti Govt partners with CBN to empower 1,000 cassava farmers.
20) Stakeholders reject proposed e-Customs modernization.
21) NPA threatens to arrest vessels at secured anchorage.
- Voice – Unpredictable
- Just in: Dele Momodu Begs EFCC To Stop Parade Of Arrested Suspects (Photo)
- A Rich Guy gave out all his Wealth to the Poor, Then he Died but with Something Valuable than Money
- Voice – Into The Mirror
- Bree Runway – ATM ft. Missy Elliott
- Gambino Galaxia – Kichta
- Gambino Galaxia – Satellite
- Gambino Galaxia – Je m’évade
- Gambino Galaxia – Beretta
- Gambino Galaxia – Napoli