Top Newspaper Headlines In Nigeria Brought To You By Madnaija As At Monday, July 13, 2020
Now the top newspaper headlines this Monday morning!
BREAKING: Nigeria records 571 new cases of COVID-19, total now 32,558.
Nigeria on Sunday night recorded 571 new cases of COVID-19
According to a tweet from the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), the total number of cases so far in Nigeria is now 32,558.
The uproar over Buhari’s school feeding program.
Why is the Muhammadu Buhari administration insisting on continuing with its National Home Grown School Feeding Programme (NHGSFP), when all schools are closed and the beneficiaries are at home due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic? That is the question on the lips of many Nigerians.
APC chieftain faults George’s claim on Tinubu.
Former chairman of Lagos Island Local Government Prince Luqman Oladeji Ajose has described as inconsequential the assertion by former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Chief Olabode George that All Progressives Congress (APC) National Leader Asiwaju Bola Tinubu enriched himself to the detriment of Lagos State when he was governor between 1999 and 2007.
CBN lends N660b to banks for liquidity control.
Commercial banks and merchant banks have accessed N660 billion loans from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to control their liquidity positions and maintain industry stability.
The CBN Economic Report, which captured transactions in the last three months, indicated that the came through the Standing Lending Facilities (SLF) and were meant to allow the lenders to square-up their positions within the month.
‘Edo will make progress under Ize-Iyamu’.
A commentator, Micheal Ovienmhada, explains why the Edo State All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship candidate, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, has a chance of defeating Governor Godwin Obaseki of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) at the poll.
Troops Kill Several Bandits, Recover Over 700 Rustled Livestock.
Troops of Operation Hadarin Daji have killed scores of bandits during a daring aggressive clearance operation, the military has said.
The Coordinator of Defence Media Operations, Major General John Enenche, explained in a statement on Sunday that it was in furtherance of the operational mandate to decisively stamp banditry out of the North-West region.
More updates coming soon.
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years