Trending! Meet The White Man That Can Cook Egusi Soup (Photos)
A white man has thrilled many people after it was discovered that he can cook egusi soup.
Daniel can cook egusi soup
A 67-year-old white man, Daniel has been hailed on social media for perfecting the act of cooking egusi soup.
Daniel, who has never been to Nigeria has a father who is Nigerian and from Ijaw.
Nigerian journalist who goes by the name Okwoche on Twitter made the revelation after coming in contact with him.
According to the journalist, the man has never come to Nigeria. His dad died 50 years ago. He said his dad was skilled in cooking egusi and since his death, he has been doing this same thing.
Daniel, however, eats his own egusi soup with parsnips and strawberries. Despite the fact that his wife died 15-year-ago, he still buys her flowers and wears his wedding ring.
Below is Okwoche’s tweet:
- Voice – Unpredictable
- Just in: Dele Momodu Begs EFCC To Stop Parade Of Arrested Suspects (Photo)
- A Rich Guy gave out all his Wealth to the Poor, Then he Died but with Something Valuable than Money
- Voice – Into The Mirror
- Bree Runway – ATM ft. Missy Elliott
- Gambino Galaxia – Kichta
- Gambino Galaxia – Satellite
- Gambino Galaxia – Je m’évade
- Gambino Galaxia – Beretta
- Gambino Galaxia – Napoli