The Niger State National Assembly Election Tribunal has nullified the election of Alhaji Kasim Danjuma of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the Magama/Rijau federal constituency by-election held in the state.
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) had declared Danjuma winner of the by-election held on March 27, 2020.
However, the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the by-election, Mr. Emma Alamu, had approached the tribunal, accusing Danjuma of submitting forged documents to INEC thereby making him ineligible to contest the by-election.
According to the petitioner, Danjuma presented a fake primary school certificate and forged declaration of age certificate to INEC for the clearance.
In its judgment on Monday, the three-man tribunal headed by Justice B. F. Zubairu, in a unanimous judgment, upheld the petition and declared the victory of Danjuma null and void.
The tribunal said the petitioner proved beyond a reasonable doubt that the first respondent presented forged documents to INEC which enabled him to contest the election.
The tribunal therefore annulled the election and directed INEC to conduct fresh election in the constituency within the next 90 days.
- Just For Money; Man Video Himself Having S3x With A Tortoise For Money Ritual
- SHS Graduate Couple Chopping Love After Passing Wassce With Good Grades (Video)
- South African Teacher Caught Chopping Teen Student In Viral Video
- Viral Whatsapp Video Of Lady Sleeping And The Shocking Discovery Made By Her Male ‘Friend’
- HOOK UP: I Want A Man That Can Have #Intercourse With Me three Or 10 Instances, See My Contact
- Men Don’t Be Deceived, See What Some Ladies Wear Under Their Clothes
- “Trust No One”-I Noticed my Daughter Take Longer Time in Bathroom, See what I Caught Her Doing
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- Married Nigerian Man Collapse and nearly Died during Marathon Sex with a Calabar woman inside his hotel room (video)