So we weren’t enemies?”- See Aisha Yesufu’s reaction as FG set to return faulty locomotives to China
One of the greatest achievements of this current administration is the fact that rail lines across Nation is resuscitated and locomotives were bought and has been in operation in some parts of the country.
However, there have been some form of controversies over the said project, ranging from the amount spent on the project and the locomotives brought to be used in Nigeria. Some Nigerians felt that the project is not worth what was reportedly spent and borrowed for the project and that the locomotives brought to Nigeria are refurbished and too old for any country that aimed at progress.
Passengers who boarded from Abuja to Kaduna were left stranded in the bush after the locomotives conveying them developed some fault on the way. The Minister for transportation have apologized to the passengers and yesterday revealed Federal Government’s plan to return the faulty locomotives back to China.
In reaction to this development, Aisha Yesufu was understood to have seen this as a clear vindication to them, who have questioned the entire project stressing that they are not enemies to the Government. See her tweet below:
Several reactions followed as many showed support to the activist for always speaking the truth. See some of the reactions below:
What do you think about this? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section and don’t forget to like and follow for more.
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years