“I Will Stop Eating Bread” Because This Is What I Saw In The Bible.
My name is Grace, I am a Christian and I attend a Bible-believing church, which I won’t like to mention it’s name for obvious reasons Best known to me.
While reading the book of Sirach for my morning reflections, I couldn’t understand what Chapter 34 from verse 20 – 21.
Below is the verse I couldn’t understand (Sirach 34 verse 20 – 21)
Offering to God from what belongs to the poor is like slaughtering a son in the presence of his father. Bread is life to the poor; he who takes it from them is a murderer.
After reading the portion above, I asked my self the questions below:
1. If you give God a stolen offering, is it a sin?
2. The scripture says that bread is life to the poor, does this mean that rich people should stop eating bread?
Brothers and sisters, I need answers to the questions above because am totally confused.
Visit the comment section below and help me explain this Bible verse.
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years