On AIT Live show today, a former SARS Commander Vandefan Tersugh James (Rtd CSP) was actually justifying searching people’s phones by SARS.
He said that young people can’t be driving cars that is greater than N7m or less if something is not wrong. He further maintained that they can only afford driving cars unless it’s from their families.
This is totally absurd! I think these old generations are actually happy with the abject state of things in the country. People are owing house and cars in the US at just 20 and it’s still an achievement to have that in your mid-30s here! It is a big shame. In western world, kids use latest iPhones as a norm.
This older generation are so used to suffering so much so that if they see someone not suffering, they get suspicious.
This same older generation that got everything on a platter. They got job offers as soon as they finished school. See them fighting against youths that are working hard to be comfortable!
A lot of young people are making money legally and we are talking good money, the Tech industry has been an eye opener, a sizable number of people these days are graduating in their early twenties which means at 26/27 they are already armed with around 5 years of experience.
While the retired CSP may be correct that a number of young people driving “big cars” may be doing dubious stuff but how law enforcement works in a civil manner to get rid of the criminals among the good ones is more important but unfortunately SARS has failed woefully in this regard.
Is it a crime for young people to be driving cars or using expensive phones?
DROP your comment like this article and follow me for more interesting updates
Kindly share this post via Facebook and Twitter
- SEX ABUSE!! See What This Grown Up Lady Makes 4-Year-Old Boy Do To Her (18+ VIDEO)
- “One Left [email protected]”- See How a Married Woman Beat Up A Girl For Dating Her Husband Secretly (Video)
- “This is Total Madness”-Meet the Woman that Fell In Love With her Rug and She Married It
- I stabbed my husband to death, because he was trying to sleep with me, I did not know sex is marital duty I must do with my husband- 18 years old girl confessed
- I’m 35 years old, I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife- man cry out
- “I Want To Be With Him For The Rest Of My Life” – Mother dating her 19-year-old son says (video)
- “I Wasn’t Dating You, You Were The One Dating Me” – Lady Rejects Proposal From A Man After 7 Years.
- 110k Weekly For Someone Ready To Marry Me – Nigerians Guys Please Note
- Monalisa Reveals To Nigerian How to Enhance Their Massive Boobs To Make Them Bigger
- Lady Cries Out As She Narrated How Her Father’s Brother R*ped Her Constantly For Six Years