It was gathered that the PHCN staff was disconnecting the wires due to non-payment of electricity bills when power suddenly got restored, making the powerline to electrocute him dry.
An eyewitness, who confirmed the incident said, the deceased had disconnected power from a pole before being electrocuted while disconnecting another.
Trade Your Gift Cards, Bitcoin & USDT at the Best Rate
He had already disconnected power from a pole before coming to the one here
,” the eyewitness said.
Swipe to watch the video below: