Marriage is a lifetime activity, and if they are uncertain if they are genuinely content, no-one can join. In our modern world, there is a new issue and this is a matter of divorce. Divorce is becoming more and more popular and has increased in numbers in recent years. Many of those marriages failed, for one reason: they were married to the wrong partner. This article is intended for men but is not limited to men. If you’re a lady and you’re reading this, I’d advise you to keep reading, because this might just change your mind. This will lead you in your search for the ideal wife stuff for the guys.
Do not think you’ll be told what romantic movies you enjoy. Love on its own can’t lead to a marriage plane. Love is like a boat trying to escape the storms in a sea of waves. Love, the ship can’t sail alone, nor be constant. That a lot of people still love each other is a testament to this. For one thing, stability can lead a wedding as though a sailor were steering a ship. It is steadiness.
Compatibility is what lets you verify if she’s the real one for you. It is at this point, without any bias, that you pause and look closely at her exquisite beauty. If you are both like the North and South Poles, then your marriage will never work out. Besides being compatible, these are also some of the attributes you should avoid while finding your dream wife:
1. Don’t marry a Delilah
Only when I say a Delilah, I mean a woman legendary to her beauty Look at the pretty face and the incredible eight shaped body. You’d be shocked when these two things easily deteriorated. Do not we d Delilah! Do not we d Delilah! You’re going to regret it. You regret that. A woman does not self-define beauty. There are some attributes you should look for in a woman and their beauty is the least of them.
2. Don’t marry outside your faith
Are you a Muslim, or a Christian? Well then, marry a Christian. if you are a Muslim, marry a Muslim? A Muslim gets well then married. Don’t make a mistake to marry outside of your religion. Yeah, it’ll be approved by many people, but you’ll soon know how much the marriage makes you two. Without God or Allah’s help, it’s going to be difficult for your wife to move into a religion and that can lead to issues that could turn into a marital crisis. They think prevention is better than treatment.
3. Don’t marry a girl who is lazy
But my own Bible tells me that God created the first woman, Eve for one particular reason: that she would be the first man’s helper, Adam. Look very carefully when you marry a widow before you plunge into marriage, my dear family, Muslims, Christians, and traditionalists. Do avoid a lazy lady, make a good country for you. She should not be held accountable to be an assistant. Marry a responsible, trained woman who knows how to handle hardships. Marry a woman who can still get her home ordered. Don’t date a woman who watched hours of films in front of a TV screen. I want to see the paint dry, instead of marrying the woman
4. Don’t marry a girl who cannot cook
A girl who can not cook will allow you to hire a house assistance service, or make you a restaurant’s frequent guest. Either one of these alternatives is neither cost-effective nor free. You could end up eating a love potion and subconsciously ruining your marriage if you hire a house help. When you eat out, you might dine with a satanic member from a restaurant, like the organization’s madam. So, just marry a lovely girl who can not just cook, but also cook and raise the heavens with the scent of her soup, to avoid all of these
5. Don’t marry a girl who is too worldly
Yeah, everybody has their unique taste but you’ll be ruined by getting married to a girl that’s too literal. Don’t go for a “freaky freaky” eye for a female, that wouldn’t be a good ending. A worldly girl also means a woman with materialism. If all your girlfriend’s wishes are luxury appliances and the new fashion choices, think twice before we take her to the altar. You could end up with more than you’d ever ask for.
6. Don’t marry a girl who doesn’t know how to dress
What I am saying is in two folds: one, don’t marry a girl who can’t look beautiful and dress up; two, don’t get married to a girl who dresses to make people fall for her. Lust is not charity. The instinct takes you to bed, and love rarely takes you to the altar. Keep away from the ones who can not properly clothe themselves.
A man should seek a woman who:
1. Fears God and whose hope is in God. Her life is going to be a reflection of where her hope is. If a young lady’s hope is in any place other than the Lord, the young man who marries her is going to spend the rest of his life trying to help his wife find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. It isn’t going to happen.
2. Honors her parents. If she has a hard time honoring her parents, she will have a hard time honoring you. Find someone who has or is working to have a healthy relationship with her parents.
3. Knows how to admit she’s wrong, ask for forgiveness, grant forgiveness, and give grace when you fail her. This isn’t just a one-way street. Both of you are going to need to do this.
4. Wants to be a wife and a mother. There are some young ladies who want to get married, but don’t really want to be a wife and a mother. They may want the security or companionship offered in a marriage, but they want their career to be their number-one pursuit. I believe the Scriptures teach that a wife’s number-one pursuit should be ministering to her husband and family. That means if you choose to have children, your priorities and values have already been determined.
5. Displays character through modesty. One way a woman’s character is displayed is how she handles the power of her femininity and sexuality. In other words—how modest is she? That’s becoming a strange word in our culture, but I would challenge young men to keep their eyes out for young women whose character is displayed not only on the inside, but the outside as well.
6. Knows how to follow a man. That doesn’t mean falling unquestioningly in line with anything and everything her husband says. Women are joint heirs of the grace of God, but someone has to make the final decision when you disagree. When one person votes one way, and the other person votes another, I believe it’s the responsibility of the husband to listen carefully and wisely consider the counsel of his wife. But then it’s on him to submit to the Lordship of Jesus Christ and be led by the power of the Holy Spirit to make that decision. At that point, it’s the wife’s responsibility to be able to follow him.