SO SAD: Graduating student at university dies after falling into a soakaway | MadNaija SO SAD: Graduating student at university dies after falling into a soakaway | MadNaija
News

SO SAD: Graduating student at university dies after falling into a soakaway

A final year student of the Ladoke Akinola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso, has died after falling into a soak-away in his hostel, reports Instablog9ja. 

Asefon Nifemi Benard, a student of the Department of Animal Nutrition and Biotechnology, allegedly fell after suffering an electric shock while attempting to switch on the electricity.

LATEST:  The Porter Broke Into My Room, Other Students Tried To Stop Him But He Refused-Student Narrates

ALSO SEE:  Bodybuilding Is Not only For Men? Here Are Some Stunning Photos Of Female Body Builders

It was gathered that he was subsequently rushed to LAUTECH teaching hospital but could not get immediate medical attention.

Trade Your Gift Cards, Bitcoin & USDT at the Best Rate

TRADE NOW

The medical personnel on duty allegedly said had to get a call from the Dean of Students Affairs before attending to Nifemi. His friends then decided to take him to Bowen Teaching Hospital, but he died before getting there.

About the author

Madnaija

1 Comment

Leave a Reply